HEAD USA Appoints New CEO and New President
*Phoenix, AZ — * HEAD announced today that Jeremy Sherwood, Executive Director Global Sales & Marketing, in addition to his current role has been appointed as CEO of HEAD USA with responsibility for Racquet Sport, Winter Sport and Diving Divisions. He succeeds Dave Haggerty who has held the position for the past 11 years. Haggerty will become Chairman HEAD USA and take on a more limited operational role in order to devote more time toward his volunteer tennis efforts, represent HEAD on the Tennis Industry Association (TIA) board, his pursuit of guest lecturing at the university level and spending more time with his family.
HEAD also announces the promotion of Kevin Kempin to President HEAD Penn Racquet Sports. Kevin brings a wealth of expertise to this ¬position. With over 16 years of experience in the HEAD USA Racquet Division, most recently as VP Sales and Marketing, Kevin will continue to manage HEAD USA’s Racquet Sports and assist with HEAD’s global Racquet Sports efforts. Kevin’s 25 plus years in the racquet sports industry will serve him well in his new position.
“I’m confident that Jeremy and Kevin will show continued success in their new roles,“ said Johan Eliasch Chairman and Chief Excecutive Officer, HEAD N.V. “Their dedication will help in the development and growth of the HEAD and PENN brands in the US.“
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility