PTR Schedules Professional Development Weekend
*Hilton Head Island, SC - - *Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will hold its Professional Development Weekend, September 17-20, 2009. PTR Headquarters on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, is the site of the annual event. This year’s line up is better than ever with exciting new courses!
Prominent tennis coaches, such as Anne Pankhurst, Butch Staples, Pete Collins, Craig Jones, Steve Keller, Troy Robinson, Heath Waters and Jorge Andrew will be presenting their areas of expertise. On court and classroom topics include The Millennium Forehand, Teaching & Practicing Motor Skills, 101 Drills & Games, Physical Skill Development, Coaching League Doubles, Programs & Lesson Plans, and more!
The event is open to PTR members for $275, and to non-members for $325. For the full schedule, accommodations and information about Professional Development Weekend or to register, visit Upcoming Events at www.ptrtennis.org or call PTR at 800-421-6289.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 13,000 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String