PTR Midwest Conference Set for August 21
Hilton Head Island, SC - - Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will hold its Midwest Conference on August 21, 2009, at the Midtown Tennis Club in Chicago, Illinois. The event is open to all PTR and USPTA teaching professionals, high school and college coaches, as well as team captains and club players.
The day begins at 9am with Dr. Neeru Jayanthi presenting Off Court Training and Injury Prevention, followed by Lisa Duncan’s Motivating the Learner-Practical Strategies, after which Eric Alexon will conduct Cardio Tennis-Games, Games, Games! Lunch will be provided, then PTR Master Professional, Butch Staples will present PTR Kids Tennis/QuickStart-Making it Happen, followed by Ollie Stephens’ Beyond QuickStart-from Ages 10-14, then Lisa Duncan with Four Qualities Great Coaches Share. The day culminates with a PTR Drill Exchange.
The cost of the entire day (9am-5:30pm) is only $35 for PTR members and $50 for non-members. For more information or to register, call PTR Headquarters (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm EST) at 800-421-6289, or visit www.ptrtennis.org
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 13,300 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2
- Murray celebrates birthday with masters title
- Serena's major wins to be aired back-to-back