Golfsmith Launches New and Improved Web Site
AUSTIN, Texas—(BUSINESS WIRE)— Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GOLF) announced today that it has redesigned and re-launched its e-commerce site at www.golfsmith.com with a dramatically improved customer shopping experience and a variety of new features and social marketing tools.
Golfsmith.com, ranked in the Top 10 of retail web sites for customer service for three years running as ranked by the e-tailing group, has several new upgrades. Global navigation has been changed to highlight key product categories at the top of the site and to allow customers to mouse-over those categories to expose sub-categories, allowing them to find the products they want faster than ever before. The home page and product pages have been improved to eliminate clutter and elevate features like Ratings & Reviews and 360-degree views on top products. Golfsmith has also added a new social marketing tool from Bazaarvoice called “Ask & Answer” that allows customers to ask questions to the user community, vendors and even Golfsmith product experts.
“Our web site is not just the largest store in the company but it is the 24/7 face of our brand to the world,” said Martin Hanaka, president and CEO of Golfsmith. “This new site launch leverages retail industry best practices in e-commerce and multi-channel retailing. We believe that the voice of the customer has more influence than ever before, and with our expanded user-generated content we are helping our customers make more informed purchasing decisions.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Philippoussis wins PowerShares finale
- Bollettieri launches coaching website
- Tecnifibre appoints SoCal brand ambassador
- Drysdale Tennis partners with CopperWynd
- Longoria, Vargas dominate pro racquetball
- Facilities joining ‘Try Tennis Free’ campaign
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again