Ektelon Re-Launches Website
Bordentown, NJ — Ektelon is extremely proud to officially announce the launch of a completely re-designed ektelon.com.
The site, which is now live, offers an updated look while providing extensive player, product and program information to users. The new Ektelon.com reflects the look, feel and functionality of princetennis.com while incorporating the raw energy and essence of the Ektelon brand. Among the host of additional features, the site includes an enhanced multimedia section, news ticker and upgraded Club Ektelon.
The re-launched site is designed almost entirely in Flash providing users with unparalleled ease of navigation and an extraordinary amount of content. Whether it is researching the specs on the latest EXO3 racquet, applying for sponsorship or watching the latest player and product videos on EktelonTV, the site allows users to spend hours exploring the latest product offerings, industry information and trends.
“Our new site is compelling and dynamic, designed with the interest and enjoyment of racquetball fans and Ektelon die-hards in mind,” said Scott Winters, VP of Indoor Sports at Ektelon. “We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality, cutting-edge products to players and our website is no exception and are particularly enthused about all the features this upgraded site has to offer players of all levels.”
Aside from in-depth product information, stringing instructions, online newsletters, and a retail locator, the site also includes:
- Player Profiles and Equipment Pages -Find complete information and hi-resolution images of your favorite touring pros, Ektelon products and juniors
- Events - Locate Ektelon sponsored demo events and other activities in your area
- Multimedia/EktelonTV - Watch videos, download wallpapers and browse event and player photos
- Featured Collegiate and Junior Players - Read profiles on the best junior programs and players throughout the world
- Tips - Receive strategies and lessons from the best teaching pros and players in the industry
- Partnership pages - Links to all Ektelon partners including MFRA, MRF, WPRO, etc “The new website really brings Ektelon to life online,” said Winters. “It is a tool that can be utilized by all members of the racquetball community - players, retailers, program directors, and teaching pros alike.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Wright earns PTR Master - Performance
- 2015 USPTA pro of the year: Capestany
- The 'healing power' of Ashaway MonoGut
- Give your game some POP
- Bridging the gap between amateurs and pros
- Longoria & Carson win big in Vegas
- Haggerty elected ITF President
- USPTA to move headquarters to Lake Nona
- Blake added to WTT lineup
- TuringSense to sponsor USPTA Conference