Bryan Brothers Sign Exclusive Contract with Luxilon
It is with great excitement that Luxilon announces the signing of the #1 men’s doubles team in the world and two of the most successful players on tour, Mike and Bob Bryan. The 31-year-old American twins have made the decision to use Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Rough 125 exclusively.
The #1 doubles team has 53 career titles and has already won 4 titles in 2009, including 1 Grand Slam—Sydney, Australian Open, Delray Beach and Houston. They were finalists in this year’s Wimbledon Championships and hold a 16-2 Davis Cup record.
“Everyone at Luxilon is thrilled to have Mike and Bob on our team,” Nico Van Malderen, President of Luxilon said. “Luxilon has proven to be a key ingredient for Tour players’ success and we are proud to offer the #1 doubles team a superior product.”
Fans will see the Bryan brothers with their Luxilon string at this year’s US Open, as they go for their second Grand Slam title in 2009.
Luxilon, based in Antwerp, Belgium, produces the world’s finest monofilament tennis strings. Luxilon is committed to continuous research and development and strict quality control which ensures the most technologically advanced strings available. Luxilon strings are the official string of the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour, and are also the most used string on tour. For more information, visit www.luxilon.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells