Bryan Brothers Sign Exclusive Contract with Luxilon
It is with great excitement that Luxilon announces the signing of the #1 men’s doubles team in the world and two of the most successful players on tour, Mike and Bob Bryan. The 31-year-old American twins have made the decision to use Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power Rough 125 exclusively.
The #1 doubles team has 53 career titles and has already won 4 titles in 2009, including 1 Grand Slam—Sydney, Australian Open, Delray Beach and Houston. They were finalists in this year’s Wimbledon Championships and hold a 16-2 Davis Cup record.
“Everyone at Luxilon is thrilled to have Mike and Bob on our team,” Nico Van Malderen, President of Luxilon said. “Luxilon has proven to be a key ingredient for Tour players’ success and we are proud to offer the #1 doubles team a superior product.”
Fans will see the Bryan brothers with their Luxilon string at this year’s US Open, as they go for their second Grand Slam title in 2009.
Luxilon, based in Antwerp, Belgium, produces the world’s finest monofilament tennis strings. Luxilon is committed to continuous research and development and strict quality control which ensures the most technologically advanced strings available. Luxilon strings are the official string of the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour, and are also the most used string on tour. For more information, visit www.luxilon.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award