Tencap Signs as PTR Corporate Member
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) announced that Tencap has signed on as a Corporate Member. Tencap provides tennis clubs web based technologies that are integrated into a club’s website, and offers PTR members 15% off set up and maintenance.
Tencap technologies include:
- Social Networking Platform: Allows all club members and pros to connect with one another within the club’s own branded website.
- Event Management System: This sophisticated system allows administrators to create flex leagues, challenge ladders, mixers and tournaments with online registration, all managed through their own website.
- Accurate and Dynamic Rating System: Tencap gives players precise ratings based on the result of games played, giving players objective feedback on their games and ensuring that players are always playing with compatible opponents.
Tencap Tennis provides clubs with all the necessary marketing materials and training to launch the technology package to club members as an addition to the club’s services. Tencap increases casual play and event participation, as well as lesson and clinic revenues, and membership retention. For more information, visit tencaptennis.com
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 13,000 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. Fed Cup fights for tournament spot
- USTA/PNW launches new summer programs
- Teachers Conference returns to US Open
- Tennis Channel partners with DISH
- Renowned coaches honored
- Key insights at T.O.M. conference
- Ware joins Tennis Channel
- Medical community supports the PHIT
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion