Job for Tennis Court of Trumbull Tennis Courts of Trumbull Chooses Cushion Extreme
When Ed Pagano, Owner of Tennis Courts of Trumbull, CT. wanted to convert his existing indoor “har tru” courts over to all weather cushion courts, he knew he had a tough task ahead of him. That was until Tom Hinding, owner of Hinding Tennis suggested to Ed that he could go right over his existing “har tru” courts with his patented Cushion Extreme Court. Hinding told Pagano that they could lay a geo-textile fabric down and pour his Cushion System right on the fabric. This eliminated the costly expense of paving the courts. The job took 12 days and the results were fantastic. “This is cushion we can fell, our members love it”, explained Pagano. “We couldn’t be any happier”.
To learn more about Cushion Extreme, contact Tom Hinding @ www.hindingtennis.com or Call 203-410-6090.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl
- adidas introduces the Barricade 2015