Job for Tennis Court of Trumbull Tennis Courts of Trumbull Chooses Cushion Extreme
When Ed Pagano, Owner of Tennis Courts of Trumbull, CT. wanted to convert his existing indoor “har tru” courts over to all weather cushion courts, he knew he had a tough task ahead of him. That was until Tom Hinding, owner of Hinding Tennis suggested to Ed that he could go right over his existing “har tru” courts with his patented Cushion Extreme Court. Hinding told Pagano that they could lay a geo-textile fabric down and pour his Cushion System right on the fabric. This eliminated the costly expense of paving the courts. The job took 12 days and the results were fantastic. “This is cushion we can fell, our members love it”, explained Pagano. “We couldn’t be any happier”.
To learn more about Cushion Extreme, contact Tom Hinding @ www.hindingtennis.com or Call 203-410-6090.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Hestley earns PTR Master of Tennis
- HEAD extends partnership Djokovic
- Ashe to PTR Hall of Fame
- 90 seconds can change everything
- Wilson releases Rush Pro 2.0 shoe
- Key industry conferences set for March
- Johnston named USTA Pro of the Year
- Tennis Channel launches on Apple TV
- Tecnifibre sponsors Young and Chardy
- Nadal is now Connected