Wilson’s Tour Team Blogs from Paris
Starting Tuesday May 19, Wilson’s Tour Team will be blogging from the Wilson player’s suite in Paris. “We want to give fans some insight to Wilson,” says Wilson’s Global Tour Director Massimo Calvelli. “We have the best players on tour and our player’s suites at the Slams have always been a large part of our great success with the players.”
Each year, Wilson’s Tour Team is present at the four Grand Slams and at the Sony Ericsson Open to provide the pro players with the latest Wilson equipment from the latest Wilson [K]Factor rackets to the Wilson Eco Pro Tour Bag and the ever popular Wilson Vibra Fun vibration dampeners.
“We are proud of the players we have on the Wilson Tour Team. A blog is a great opportunity for us to give fans some insight to what happens around the big events and keep it interactive between Wilson’s Tour Team and fans,” Massimo Calvelli states. From Jack Kramer to Roger Federer, Wilson has a tennis history that is unparalleled. Today, Wilson remains the leader on both the ATP and WTA Tours.
Wilson Tour Team encourages everyone to check out the blog, post comments and questions at http://wilsontennis.wordpress.com/
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships