Wilson Grand Slam Champions’ Bag Makes Debut at Roland Garros
Wilson has an unrivaled tennis history with 467 Grand Slam Championship wins and counting. In recognition of all Wilson’s great champions, Wilson has created the new Grand Slam Limited Edition Bag.
The Grand Slam Bag will make its debut at the French Open this week and will be exclusively carried on tour by all of Wilson’s Grand Slam Champions. “There is no better feeling than winning a Grand Slam title,” says Roger Federer. “This new Wilson Grand Slam bag is a very cool and unique way of celebrating my Grand Slam titles.”
From Jack Kramer to Roger Federer, Wilson is the ever present leader on Tour. “Wilson is proud of our Tour Team and the 467 total Slams is unparalleled,” says Wilson Global Business Director Accessories, John Lyons. “It was an honor for us to create this bag in recognition of all our past and present Grand Slam champions.”
The Grand Slam Limited Edition bag has a brand new shape and continues to provide core features ThermoGuard and MoistureGuard. The city name and the flag of each country that hosts a Grand Slam event is represented.
Lyons finishes, “We are thrilled to have 16 players that will be carrying the Grand Slam bag onto the courts of Roland Garros. Wilson continues to be the Number 1 Brand in Tennis thanks to the great support of our Tour Team Players. We look forward to a successful French Open.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament