Will 'King of Clay' Ferrell to wield Prince EXO3 racquets vs. Mats Wilander
Will “King of Clay” Ferrell will take to the court to settle his long-standing tennis “feud” with tennis legend, and seven-time Grand Slam singles champion, Mats Wilander at the K-Swiss Global Tennis Showdown in Los Angeles. There is no telling what will come out of his tennis bag, but one thing is for certain, the “King” will be playing with Prince. The challenger, has decided to take to the court wielding a Prince EXO3 racquet.
In fact, Prince has been named the official racquet and ball of the event - providing its top of the line Tour tennis balls for the match as well as a host of products for fans and the live and silent auction taking place after the match - to benefit the Swedish School of Los Angeles.
“This is a fun event for a good cause and we are proud to have Will carry an EXO3 racquet, represent the brand, and to offer our products to fans and the charity. Some of the world’s greatest athletes in the world play our products - including Gael Monfils, Maria Sharapova, the Bryan Brothers - and now, we can add Ferrell to that list. He has the ability to raise awareness for the sport and help grow the game, something we are always interested in,” said Zach Perles, Senior Communications Manager at Prince Sports, Inc.
For more information regarding the event and tickets, visit www.globaltennisshowdown.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Venus leads U.S. Fed Cup team
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- Longoria starts 2016 with a win
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company