HEAD Penn Racquet Sports Appoints New Penn Tennis Ball Manager
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD Penn Racquet Sports announces the appointment of Jeff Ratkovich as Sr. Business Manager - Penn Tennis Balls. He succeeds Jennifer Parker in this position who has held the position for the past 5 years. Jennifer has chosen to devote her full time and energy to her expanding family.
Jeff brings a wealth of expertise to this position. He has been involved in the tennis industry in various capacities for over 25 years. Since joining HEAD Penn he has held the key positions of Customer Service Manager, E-Commerce Manager, and Penn Worldwide Operations Manager.
“Jeff is perfectly suited for this position. He brings a unique and wide ranging perspective having been a valued member of our senior management team at HEAD Penn for the past 10 years. He knows the U.S. tennis market inside and out”, commented Kevin Kempin, Vice President of Sales/Marketing.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Shabana, Barker advance to semis
- Gaultier, Rodriguez advance to semis
- NetSuite Open QFs set
- NetSuite Open to benefit SquashDrive
- Community Tennis Day at Sea Colony
- Salazar upsets Mustonen at NetSuite Open
- Seeded players advance in NetSuite Open
- Club Med Generation Cup expanding
- Bay Area represented at NetSuite Open
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families