HEAD Penn Racquet Sports Appoints New Penn Tennis Ball Manager
Phoenix, AZ — HEAD Penn Racquet Sports announces the appointment of Jeff Ratkovich as Sr. Business Manager - Penn Tennis Balls. He succeeds Jennifer Parker in this position who has held the position for the past 5 years. Jennifer has chosen to devote her full time and energy to her expanding family.
Jeff brings a wealth of expertise to this position. He has been involved in the tennis industry in various capacities for over 25 years. Since joining HEAD Penn he has held the key positions of Customer Service Manager, E-Commerce Manager, and Penn Worldwide Operations Manager.
“Jeff is perfectly suited for this position. He brings a unique and wide ranging perspective having been a valued member of our senior management team at HEAD Penn for the past 10 years. He knows the U.S. tennis market inside and out”, commented Kevin Kempin, Vice President of Sales/Marketing.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta
- Expanded US Open Series coverage crosses platforms