HEAD Debuts New Corrugated Technology for Squash Line 2009
HEAD is adding some muscle to its 2009 squash line by introducing the Corrugated Technology™ designed to optimize power and improve performance.
HEAD’s Corrugated Technology™ is a revolutionary new shaft design that optimizes power, torsion, bending and handling on every stroke. Corrugated rails are incorporated into the shaft of the racquet creating up to 12% more stiffness than conventional design.
“The revolutionary technologies added to our squash line truly optimize power and deliver on performance. Today’s aggressive player will benefit from the added power without compromising touch or control,” said Robert Marte, Executive Vice President of HEAD’s Racquet Sports Division.
The new squash technologies will complement existing product attributes, in an effort to add additional power and improve overall player performance. The new HEAD Squash series will hit the shelves in February 2009.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO
- Carson wins 2nd tournament in a row
- Tennis Central announces new app
- Sukova honored with Fed Cup Award
- All-star field for WTT Smash Hits in London
- ProWorld and Tecnifibre announce partnership
- Tennis Channel hosts Fed Cup final live