PTR $25,000 Championships Results
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) $25,000 Championships were held in conjunction with the PTR International Tennis Symposium, February 14-20, 2009, at PTR Headquarters on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
PTR $25,000 Championships give teaching pros the opportunity to show off their playing skills in a prize money event. Zbynek Mlynarik, of Chatsworth, California, and Nicola Slater, of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, captured the Gamma Open Singles divisions.
Slater later teamed with Mia Bobrowski, of Charlotte, North Carolina, to win the Gamma Women’s Open Doubles crown. Mlynarik and his partner, fellow California Julien Heine, the #1 seeded Gamma Open Doubles team, was taken down by Christophe Bonadona and Julio Cirimbelli, both of Hilton Head Island.
For complete results, see attached PDF, or look up tournament #704102409 at USTA’s Tennislink
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 13,000 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
Photos by Ken Mak - Nicola Slater & Yasmine Kashef fight for Gamma Women’s Open Singles title
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TIA forum set for Aug. 29
- USTA names paralympic wheelchair team
- Adcock and Langridge selected for Rio
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep