Circle C Tennis Center Receives 2008 Austin Award
*WASHINGTON D.C., October 13, 2008 — *Circle C Tennis Center has been selected for the 2008 Austin Award in the Tennis Courts category by the U.S. Local Business Association (USLBA).
The USLBA “Best of Local Business” Award Program recognizes outstanding local businesses throughout the country. Each year, the USLBA identifies companies that they believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and community.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2008 USLBA Award Program focused on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the USLBA and data provided by third parties.
In 2006, the Circle C Tennis Club was among “The Top 50 Welcome Centers” in the United States.
Upon receiving award, General Manager and Director of Tennis, Fernando Velasco mentions that “it is an honor to be recognized by a Business Association without even knowing about it. Being in tough competition with older and more establish clubs in Austin, to receive this award is the result of being surrounded by great staff and Members who believe in our programs and are loyal to our Club”.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Venus leads U.S. Fed Cup team
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- Longoria starts 2016 with a win
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company