Tickets for U.S. vs. Argentina Fed Cup Quarterfinal Go on Sale Dec. 15
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — The USTA announced today that tickets for the 2009 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas quarterfinal between the United States and Argentina, February 7-8, will go on sale on Monday, December 15, at 10 a.m. MT. The matches will be played at the Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex in Surprise, Ariz., which will host a Fed Cup event for the first time.
The event is being organized, staged and promoted by the USTA, which will construct a 4,000 seat temporary stadium at the complex for the two-day, best-of-five match quarterfinal.
The 2009 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas quarterfinal between the United States and Argentina will begin with two singles matches at 12 p.m. MT on Saturday, February 7, and will conclude with two singles matches and one doubles match on Sunday, February 8.
Ticket prices range from $50 to $200 for two-day packages and can be purchased:
- at www.ticketmaster.com
- by calling Ticketmaster at 1-888-334-USTA (8782)
The Tennis Channel will present live daily coverage of the U.S. vs. Argentina Fed Cup quarterfinal.
Fed Cup by BNP Paribas is the world’s largest annual international women’s team competition with more than 80 countries competing this year. The ITF has final approval rights for all site selections. The United States leads all nations with 17 Fed Cup titles, the last coming in 2000, and is one of eight nations competing for the 2009 Fed Cup title as part of the Fed Cup World Group.
Wilson is the official ball of the 2009 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas quarterfinal.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary