HEAD Penn Racquet Sports Announces New Representatives
Phoenix, AZ - December 2008 — HEAD Penn Racquet Sports is pleased to announce two new Sales Representatives, Jason Thoerner and Chuck Bahn.
Jason Thoerner is currently ranked in the Top 10 in the world for racquetball and has a strong history of success on the pro tour. He plays with HEAD and Penn products. Besides his knowledge in the racquet sports industry, Jason has a successful history of sales experience. Jason will immediately step into the sales position and will be covering the Midwest Territory including Southern Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri.
Chuck Bahn has over 22 years of experience in the sporting goods industry and has represented companies like Louisville Slugger, Puma, adidas/Reebok apparel and others. Chuck will be representing the Southwest Territory, which includes Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada. He is extremely well respected in the territory as a true professional with a great work ethic and commitment to the brands he works with. With his strong background, Chuck will immediately step into the role and continue to build HEAD Penn in the Southwest.
“Both Jason and Chuck will be great additions to our sales team,” said Greg Mason Senior Director of Sales at HEAD Penn. “The recent Sport Marketing Survey ranked our sales force the best in the industry and these two will strengthen what is already a strong team.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Lloyd named coach of San Diego Aviators
- HEAD is new official stringing team at BNPPO
- PTR names Private Facility of the Year
- Djokovic interview in WSJ. Magazine
- BNP Paribas Showdown names official charity
- Longoria strengthens hold on top ranking
- Draws announced for PowerShares events
- Maui Jim partners with ATP
- Osei named PTR Volunteer of the Year
- Adams receives PTR/USTA award