USPTA Offers Members Online Practice Planner Tool Through Career Center
In an effort to further assist its members with online and technologically advanced tools and resources, the United States Professional Tennis Association now offers a Practice Planner online. The USPTA has added this additional resource to its online career center to benefit its members.
The Practice Planner is a new and exciting interactive Web application that offers many options for building individualized practice or lesson plans, either from scratch or using several predesigned plans.
The planner has two user modes: Wizard and Expert. The Wizard mode includes a step-by-step, one-question-per-page process in which you are asked to answer questions and select drills to build your practice plan. This is recommended for new users.
The Expert mode lets you build your practice plan quickly with a series of selection boxes for length of practice, type of activity, drill category, drill type, length of time per activity and more.
Members can go to http://planner.uspta.com or go to Teaching tools in the USPTA members-only Career Center at benefits.uspta.com. Members can register for free with their last name and member number.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Wright earns PTR Master - Performance
- 2015 USPTA pro of the year: Capestany
- The 'healing power' of Ashaway MonoGut
- Give your game some POP
- Bridging the gap between amateurs and pros
- Longoria & Carson win big in Vegas
- Haggerty elected ITF President
- USPTA to move headquarters to Lake Nona
- Blake added to WTT lineup
- TuringSense to sponsor USPTA Conference