NECP Sponsors Youth Tennis Tournament
BOSTON—(BUSINESS WIRE)—New England Consulting Partners LLC (www.neconsultingpartners.com) is sponsoring a tennis match this weekend between high school age youngsters from New York City and Boston. The event is being held at the Boston Athletic Club in South Boston (www.bostonathleticclub.com) this Saturday November 22 from 1 PM to 5PM. The Boston youngsters play for the Charlestown Against Drugs Tennis Club (www.bostoninvitational.com) and live in Boston’s various neighborhoods. Admission is free but donations are welcome. Up to 40 tournament level players will be competing. Please feel free to join us in supporting the players from both of these great American cities.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells