Klip America Secures Worldwide Rights to Volkl Tennis
San Diego, CA. USA (October 13, 2008) - Marker Volkl International of Baar, Switzerland and Klip America of San Diego, California have jointly announced that Klip America has been named the World Wide Licensee for Volkl Tennis Equipment, Bags and Accessories.
Klip America has been the US & Canadian Distributor for Volkl Tennis for the past 20 months.
“We will continue with our great tradition of German Engineering that is the DNA of Volkl,” said Sean Frost, managing director of Klip America. Frost said Volkl would continue to use the same experienced Volkl R & D team that is located in Straubing, Germany.
Volkl has been designing and manufacturing technologically cutting edge tennis equipment since 1973. Volkl rackets are sold in tennis specialty stores, pro shops, and premium sporting goods stores through out the world.
Marker Volkl International is the preeminent winter sport brand sold in fine specialty ski shops building its reputation on technology, superior engineering, and quality.
Frost said this new arrangement between Klip and Volkl will make Volkl a stronger player in the world - wide market.
“Our goal is to continue designing and engineering the world’s most innovative and highest level of quality tennis products. Klip America will make significant investments to increase visibility, consumer demand and dealer profitability.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- NetSuite Open Squash returns to San Francisco
- Fitz and the Tantrums to headline US Open
- Asians dominate badminton championship
- Baugh selected to Tennis Industry HoF
- Better tennis through science
- Washington Kastles Four-peat
- USPTA partners with TrueCar
- PTR Instructing Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
- Ashaway offers new bulk reels
- Pro introduces children to the magic of tennis