Klip America Secures Worldwide Rights to Volkl Tennis
San Diego, CA. USA (October 13, 2008) - Marker Volkl International of Baar, Switzerland and Klip America of San Diego, California have jointly announced that Klip America has been named the World Wide Licensee for Volkl Tennis Equipment, Bags and Accessories.
Klip America has been the US & Canadian Distributor for Volkl Tennis for the past 20 months.
“We will continue with our great tradition of German Engineering that is the DNA of Volkl,” said Sean Frost, managing director of Klip America. Frost said Volkl would continue to use the same experienced Volkl R & D team that is located in Straubing, Germany.
Volkl has been designing and manufacturing technologically cutting edge tennis equipment since 1973. Volkl rackets are sold in tennis specialty stores, pro shops, and premium sporting goods stores through out the world.
Marker Volkl International is the preeminent winter sport brand sold in fine specialty ski shops building its reputation on technology, superior engineering, and quality.
Frost said this new arrangement between Klip and Volkl will make Volkl a stronger player in the world - wide market.
“Our goal is to continue designing and engineering the world’s most innovative and highest level of quality tennis products. Klip America will make significant investments to increase visibility, consumer demand and dealer profitability.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- WTT ‘Poised For Next Phase of Growth,’ Says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award
- Arthur Ashe Stadium roof ‘topped off’
- Murray teams up with Seedrs
- Macatee joins USTA Foundation BoD
- Special guests at Rolex HoF enshrinement