HEAD Introduces CrossBow
PHOENIX, AZ — October 2008 — After overwhelming success of the CrossBow Racquets launched in May, HEAD Penn Racquet Sports announces a new addition to the CrossBow line. The CrossBow 4, which will be available in November, offers players the perfect blend of power and control.
CrossBow Technology features the world’s first and only dynamic bridge racquet construction. Power loaded for players with shorter more compact swings, CrossBow Technology features a bridge suspended from the frame that moves independently, allowing the racquet to store energy in both the stringbed and the bridge. The two-piece design acts like a spring or bow that is loaded during ball impact and is released as the ball accelerates off the stringbed for maximum power. CrossBow also uses 10 main strings though the bridge, offering a larger sweetspot than is found on conventional fixed-bridge racquets.
“We’ve had tremendous success with the CrossBow 10 and CrossBow 6, and the Airflow line has been very popular for us as well,” said Roger Petersman, Senior Business Manager of Tennis Racquets for HEAD Penn Racquet Sports. “We are really excited to bring in the new CrossBow 4 Racquet which offers players both power and control.”
CrossBow 4: The perfect blend of power and control. Ideal for players with a more moderate swing style.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year