US Open Men's Final to be Streamed Live on CBSSports.com and USOPEN.org
FT. LAUDERDALE, FL & FLUSHING MEADOWS, NY, September 7, 2008 - CBS Sports, CBSSports.com, a division of CBS Interactive, and USopen.org the official website of the US Open, have partnered to bring tennis fans live streaming video of CBS Sports’ broadcast of the US Open Men’s Final, which due to a weather delay is scheduled to be played on Monday, September 8, at 5:00 PM, ET.
Free live video of the US Open Men’s Final can be seen on both CBSSports.com, as well as USopen.org.
The Men’s Final will feature the No. 2-seeded Roger Federer against No. 6-seeded Andy Murray. This is the first time since 1987 that the Men’s Final has been delayed until Monday.
CBSSports.com is a leader in providing live streaming video of major sporting events with productions such as NCAA March Madness on Demand, live video of the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship and Masters Live, live video of the Masters® Tournament from the Augusta National Golf Club.
CBSSports.com and CBS Sports production of NCAA March Madness on Demand was awarded an Emmy at the 59th Annual Technology & Engineering Emmy Awards on January 7th 2008 for Outstanding Achievement in Advanced Media Technology for Synchronous Enhancement of Original Television Content For Interactive Use.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Easter Bowl coming to Indian Wells
- USTA and Head Penn renew partnership
- Snodgrass partners with TIA
- First for real-time biometric data
- Tickets available for Fed Cup semifinal
- TennisClub.com partners with TIA
- Berger to step down at USTA
- Tennis Channel adds 7.8M Nielsen homes
- Oracle unveils awards for young pros
- Spotlight shines on tennis visionaries