PTR New England Professional Development Day Set
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will hold a New England Professional Development Day on October 12, 2008, at the Middlebury Racquet Club in Middlebury, Connecticut. The event is open to all PTR and USPTA teaching professionals, high school and college coaches, as well as team captains and club players.
The day kicks off with a morning QuickStart Tennis presentation by PTR Master Professional, Kirk Anderson. Jack Waite follows with Advanced Doubles, after which lunch will be served. Kirk Anderson is back on deck after lunch with Creative Corrective Techniques, then Mike Mercier will present Instructing Wheelchair Tennis, followed by a Drill Exchange and Cardio Tennis Shootout. The cost of the entire day (9:30-4:30) is only $50.
For more information or to register, call PTR Headquarters (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST) at 800-421-6289, or visit ptrtennis.org
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 13,300 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String