HEAD and Penn Launch Pages on Facebook
Phoenix, AZ – August 1, 2008 –- HEAD and Penn have launched two Facebook pages giving tennis enthusiasts the opportunity to discuss and learn about HEAD and Penn technologies and products, post videos and images and discuss all aspects of the game with other players.
The HEAD Tennis page features the new HEAD CrossBow Commercial and images of the new CrossBow tennis racquets that were introduced in May of this year. It also features upcoming events and gives updates on HEAD Tour players.
The Penn Tennis page includes the new Andre Agassi ATP Penn commercial and images of many of the Penn products that are produced in the US.
“We knew that we wanted to get involved with Facebook since it reaches out to such a large network of people,” said Kevin Kempin, vice president of sales and marketing for HEAD Penn Racquet Sports. “The goal is to keep our enthusiasts informed about our new technologies, products, and tour players. We hope that Facebook users will offer their comments and ideas as well.”
Users are encouraged to give their feedback and offer suggestions for future products.
Players and fans should use the search terms “HEAD Tennis” and “Penn Tennis” to find the two pages on Facebook.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Hingis featured in new PSA for ITHF
- US Open qualies set attendance record
- Discover your game with Babolat POP
- Ginepri announces his retirement
- US Open's dining and culinary offerings
- AMEX renews US Open sponsorship
- 2015 NJTL contest winners
- PGA TOUR Superstore announces 14 MRTs
- HEAD continues AIDS fight
- WTA tournament to benefit veterans