Dunlop Reloads its Tour Team with American Young Guns
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop’s next generation technology will be played by the next generation of tennis stars when Americans Jesse Levine and Jamea Jackson step onto the court at next week’s U.S. Open. The two have each signed multi-year contracts to endorse Dunlop racquets, balls and court luggage.
Levine, a 20 year old lefty who resides in Florida, has firmly entrenched himself amongst the top young American players who’ve broken through on the ATP Tour over the past year. He’s set to crack the world’s Top 100 next week as he enters the U.S. Open as a wildcard. Levine will be playing with the Dunlop Aerogel 2Hundred racquet.
Jamea Jackson, a 21 year old native Atlantan who currently resides in Florida, has enjoyed a promising start to her career, having already earned over 100 victories on the WTA tour since officially turning pro in 2003. After reaching a career high of 45 in 2006, her ranking is now on the rebound following an injury-plagued 2007 campaign. She heads to the U.S. Open playing a Dunlop Aerogel 5Hundred racquet.
“Whether it’s established stars or up-and-comers like Jesse and Jamea, Dunlop has a history of signing the top talent to play our Tour quality products,” said Kai Nitsche, Dunlop’s General Manager of Racquet Sports. “We welcome them to our Tour Team alongside players like James Blake and Tommy Haas. Just like game improvers, each pro player uniquely benefits from innovative technologies like Aerogel.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- New director, name, and logo for Memphis Open
- Bollettieri visits Manchester Memorial
- Hat-trick for Berdych, Cilic, and Murray
- ASBA announces 2014 Technical Meeting
- Ashaway sponsors Swain
- Tavistock Development welcomes new executives
- Game arranging without the hassle or cost
- Parents invited to session with Bollettieri
- Tennis Channel's coverage of the WTA Championships
- USPTA renews partnership with Rezilient