Babolat Launches Addiction String
Boulder, Colorado — Babolat, a leading manufacturer of tennis products, announces the introduction of its newest multifilament string, Addiction.
Babolat created the new Addiction string for players looking for the right blend of comfort, power, and durability. This multifilament string is composed of polyamide fibers (PA) and polyurethane (PU) matrix, with additional fibers making up a central core. Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) fibers provide an increased durability due to the very low coefficient of friction of this material.
“My great-great grandfather invented tennis strings in 1875 and Babolat has been a leader in the production of strings ever since,” commented Eric Babolat, President and CEO of Babolat. “We continue to innovate in this area so that we can provide tennis players all over the world with the best products to improve their game. Our new Addiction string continues that tradition by providing the best power, comfort, and durability at a great price.”
|125/17||66 lbs||40 feet / 660 feet|
|130/16||66 lbs||40 feet / 660 feet|
The new Addiction string will be available in pro and tennis specialty stores starting in September 2008.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Shabana, Barker advance to semis
- Gaultier, Rodriguez advance to semis
- NetSuite Open QFs set
- NetSuite Open to benefit SquashDrive
- Community Tennis Day at Sea Colony
- Salazar upsets Mustonen at NetSuite Open
- Seeded players advance in NetSuite Open
- Club Med Generation Cup expanding
- Bay Area represented at NetSuite Open
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families