Babolat Launches Addiction String
Boulder, Colorado — Babolat, a leading manufacturer of tennis products, announces the introduction of its newest multifilament string, Addiction.
Babolat created the new Addiction string for players looking for the right blend of comfort, power, and durability. This multifilament string is composed of polyamide fibers (PA) and polyurethane (PU) matrix, with additional fibers making up a central core. Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) fibers provide an increased durability due to the very low coefficient of friction of this material.
“My great-great grandfather invented tennis strings in 1875 and Babolat has been a leader in the production of strings ever since,” commented Eric Babolat, President and CEO of Babolat. “We continue to innovate in this area so that we can provide tennis players all over the world with the best products to improve their game. Our new Addiction string continues that tradition by providing the best power, comfort, and durability at a great price.”
|125/17||66 lbs||40 feet / 660 feet|
|130/16||66 lbs||40 feet / 660 feet|
The new Addiction string will be available in pro and tennis specialty stores starting in September 2008.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades