Babolat Launches Addiction String
Boulder, Colorado — Babolat, a leading manufacturer of tennis products, announces the introduction of its newest multifilament string, Addiction.
Babolat created the new Addiction string for players looking for the right blend of comfort, power, and durability. This multifilament string is composed of polyamide fibers (PA) and polyurethane (PU) matrix, with additional fibers making up a central core. Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) fibers provide an increased durability due to the very low coefficient of friction of this material.
“My great-great grandfather invented tennis strings in 1875 and Babolat has been a leader in the production of strings ever since,” commented Eric Babolat, President and CEO of Babolat. “We continue to innovate in this area so that we can provide tennis players all over the world with the best products to improve their game. Our new Addiction string continues that tradition by providing the best power, comfort, and durability at a great price.”
|125/17||66 lbs||40 feet / 660 feet|
|130/16||66 lbs||40 feet / 660 feet|
The new Addiction string will be available in pro and tennis specialty stores starting in September 2008.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- New director, name, and logo for Memphis Open
- Bollettieri visits Manchester Memorial
- Hat-trick for Berdych, Cilic, and Murray
- ASBA announces 2014 Technical Meeting
- Ashaway sponsors Swain
- Tavistock Development welcomes new executives
- Game arranging without the hassle or cost
- Parents invited to session with Bollettieri
- Tennis Channel's coverage of the WTA Championships
- USPTA renews partnership with Rezilient