QuickStart Tennis Balls Available
July 10, 2008 — USPTA and PTR Master Professional Joe Dinoffer has announced the launch of a new line of QuickStart Tennis balls from Oncourt Offcourt. Three types of balls are available for use with 36-foot and 60-foot courts.
All balls meet USTA specifications in size, weight, color, and rebound. The “Quick Start 36” and “Quick Start 60” low compression balls are available in buckets of different sizes. The purpose is to help teaching pros, coaches, and parents keep the balls organized and separate from other practice balls.
Oncourt Offcourt has also renamed its popular adjustable height 18-foot Maxi-Net to be called the “Quick Start Maxi-Net” and will also introduce a red-color foam ball named “Quick Start 36 Foam” that is designed for the 36-foot court play.
For information on these products and to receive a free color catalog, contact Oncourt Offcourt toll-free in the United States at 1-88-TENNIS-11 or visit www.oncourtoffcourt.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Fowler wins 2015 'Tennis Media Award'
- Drysdale Tennis launches foundation
- TV coverage of the clay-court season
- 'Try Tennis Free' campaign seeks growth
- Increase in hybrids driven by 'poly pain'
- USTA breaks ground in Lake Nona
- Team USA honors renowned coaches
- Blackman new GM, USTA Player Development
- Djokovic captures 5th Miami title
- Nominate an outstanding facility