PTR Wins Two More APEX Awards
07 July 2008 - Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) was presented with two 2008 APEX Awards (Awards for Publishing Excellence) for its magazine TennisPro. TennisPro is the official publication of PTR tennis teachers and coaches. This is the 20th Annual APEX Awards, a competition for writers, editors, publications staff and business and nonprofit communicators.
One APEX was for the January/February 2007 issue was in the Magazines & Journals category and won for Writing. The other, for the March/April 2007 issue, was in the category of Magazines & Journals - Print Over 32 Pages. Peggy Edwards, PTR Director of Communications, is the editor of TennisPro.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 13,000 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company
- Kaiser named PTR Female Player of the Year
- The Playmate iSMASH ball machine