PTR Wins Two More APEX Awards
07 July 2008 - Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) was presented with two 2008 APEX Awards (Awards for Publishing Excellence) for its magazine TennisPro. TennisPro is the official publication of PTR tennis teachers and coaches. This is the 20th Annual APEX Awards, a competition for writers, editors, publications staff and business and nonprofit communicators.
One APEX was for the January/February 2007 issue was in the Magazines & Journals category and won for Writing. The other, for the March/April 2007 issue, was in the category of Magazines & Journals - Print Over 32 Pages. Peggy Edwards, PTR Director of Communications, is the editor of TennisPro.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 13,000 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families
- Babolat tribute to Li Na
- JTCC partners with Tecnifibre
- Stenning and Woolard named Life Trustees
- 8th annual Wailea Tennis Fantasy Camp
- U.S. Davis Cup team fights for tournament spot
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- Martin elected CEO of ITHF
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience