DecoTurf again for Cincinnati
Andover, MA — As momentum builds towards the US Open, the Lindner Family Tennis Center will host the Western & Southern Financial Group Masters as part of the US Open Series, July 28th - August 2nd. The play will once again take place on DecoTurf’s cushioned tennis surface. DecoTurf was first selected in 1993, making this the 16th consecutive year that DecoTurf has been selected as the tennis court surface of choice by the esteemed facility.
“DecoTurf is proud to be the Official Court Surface of this ATP Masters event” said John Graham, DecoTurf’s managing director. “We are please to be working with Total Tennis Incorporated of Columbus, Ohio who installed the full cushioned DecoTurf tennis surface.”
DecoTurf, the Surface of the US Open since 1978, is the most recognized tennis court surface in the world. DecoTurf’s multi-layer cushion tennis surface has been selected for use at the world’s most prestigious events including the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the 2004 Athens Olympic Games, Davis Cup and Fed Cup matches, and at many of the finest facilities around the world. DecoTurf tennis surfaces are Court Pace Classified by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). DecoTurf has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on DecoTurf visit www.decoturf.com or call 800-332-6178.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String