DecoTurf Tennis Surface is Once Again Selected for US Open Series in Indianapolis
Andover, MA, July 2008 –- As the start of the US Open draws near, the Indianapolis Tennis Center hosts the Indianapolis Tennis Championships as part of the US Open Series, July 12th – July 20th. The play will once again take place on DecoTurf’s cushioned tennis surface. DecoTurf was first selected in 1987, marking this as the 21st consecutive year that DecoTurf has been selected as the tennis court surface of choice by the esteemed facility.
“DecoTurf is proud to be the Official Court Surface of the Indianapolis Tennis Championship.” said John Graham, DecoTurf’s managing director.
DecoTurf, is the most recognized tennis court surface in the world. DecoTurf’s multi-layer cushion tennis surface has been selected for use at the world’s most prestigious events including the US Open since 1978, the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the 2004 Athens Olympic Games, Davis Cup and Fed Cup matches, and at many of the finest facilities around the world. . DecoTurf tennis surfaces are Court Pace Classified by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). DecoTurf has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on DecoTurf visit www.decoturf.com or call 800-332-6178.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company
- Kaiser named PTR Female Player of the Year
- The Playmate iSMASH ball machine