USPTA World Conference on tennis to take place September in La Quinta, Calif.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - June 6, 2008 — The United States Professional Tennis Association’s World Conference on Tennis will be held Sept. 15-20 at La Quinta Resort & Club in La Quinta, Calif.
The conference, which is the country’s largest tennis gathering, is the premier educational event for the tennis industry with close to 40 general sessions, seminars and specialty courses offered. Approximately 1,500 attendees are expected, including tennis professionals, industry leaders and representatives, manufacturers, wholesalers and media.
The theme of the conference this year will be Tennis — for the health of it!, after the association’s newest initiative. Also during the conference, USPTA hosts its International Tennis Championships, board and executive committee meetings, the nation’s largest tennis-only show, silent auction, nighttime parties, industry meetings, awards presentation and more.
USPTA members, their friends and family, nonmember tennis-teaching professionals, industry leaders and media are invited to attend the conference. More information about the conference, including registration information, is available at www.uspta.com or by calling USPTA at 800-877-8248.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- New director, name, and logo for Memphis Open
- Bollettieri visits Manchester Memorial
- Hat-trick for Berdych, Cilic, and Murray
- ASBA announces 2014 Technical Meeting
- Ashaway sponsors Swain
- Tavistock Development welcomes new executives
- Game arranging without the hassle or cost
- Parents invited to session with Bollettieri
- Tennis Channel's coverage of the WTA Championships
- USPTA renews partnership with Rezilient