USPTA World Conference on tennis to take place September in La Quinta, Calif.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - June 6, 2008 — The United States Professional Tennis Association’s World Conference on Tennis will be held Sept. 15-20 at La Quinta Resort & Club in La Quinta, Calif.
The conference, which is the country’s largest tennis gathering, is the premier educational event for the tennis industry with close to 40 general sessions, seminars and specialty courses offered. Approximately 1,500 attendees are expected, including tennis professionals, industry leaders and representatives, manufacturers, wholesalers and media.
The theme of the conference this year will be Tennis — for the health of it!, after the association’s newest initiative. Also during the conference, USPTA hosts its International Tennis Championships, board and executive committee meetings, the nation’s largest tennis-only show, silent auction, nighttime parties, industry meetings, awards presentation and more.
USPTA members, their friends and family, nonmember tennis-teaching professionals, industry leaders and media are invited to attend the conference. More information about the conference, including registration information, is available at www.uspta.com or by calling USPTA at 800-877-8248.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO
- Carson wins 2nd tournament in a row
- Tennis Central announces new app
- Sukova honored with Fed Cup Award
- All-star field for WTT Smash Hits in London
- ProWorld and Tecnifibre announce partnership
- Tennis Channel hosts Fed Cup final live