Tennis Channel-USTA-ESPN Deal
On Monday, May 12, at Manhattan’s historic 21 Club, the United States Tennis Association announced that Tennis Channel and ESPN will begin covering the US Open in 2009. From left: Ken Solomon, chairman and CEO, Tennis Channel; Arlen Kantarian, chief executive officer, professional tennis, USTA; and John Skipper, executive vice president for content, ESPN.
Photo Credit: Tennis Channel
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells