Tennis Channel-USTA-ESPN Deal
On Monday, May 12, at Manhattan’s historic 21 Club, the United States Tennis Association announced that Tennis Channel and ESPN will begin covering the US Open in 2009. From left: Ken Solomon, chairman and CEO, Tennis Channel; Arlen Kantarian, chief executive officer, professional tennis, USTA; and John Skipper, executive vice president for content, ESPN.
Photo Credit: Tennis Channel
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl