Tennis Channel-USTA-ESPN Deal
On Monday, May 12, at Manhattan’s historic 21 Club, the United States Tennis Association announced that Tennis Channel and ESPN will begin covering the US Open in 2009. From left: Ken Solomon, chairman and CEO, Tennis Channel; Arlen Kantarian, chief executive officer, professional tennis, USTA; and John Skipper, executive vice president for content, ESPN.
Photo Credit: Tennis Channel
RSI.com News search
Latest RSI.com News
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise
- Ashaway named the Official String of PTR
- eBay Hire joins PTR
- Ashaway to sponsor junior squash tournament