PTR Welcomes New Staffer
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) is pleased to announce that Yza Shady has joined the staff in Membership Services.
Shady, an avid tennis player and enthusiast, is responsible for assisting PTR members worldwide with all the benefits and services PTR offers. Her position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as knowledge of every aspect of the organization. Shady speaks English and Spanish, which is an asset for the international scope of PTR membership.
In 2007, Shady moved to Hilton Head Island from New York City, where she was an actress and a 15-year member of the professional Actors’ Equity union. Prior to joining PTR, Shady taught high school theatre and Spanish at Heritage Academy.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tecnifibre at the Delray Beach Open
- Wounded Warrior Tennis Camp set
- Groppel receives PTR/TIA award
- Adams named PTR Pro of the Year
- PTR honors Haynie
- USPTA renews partnership with TGA
- Edin named PTR Newcomer of the Year
- Leicht named PTR College Coach of the Year
- PowerShares Series 2017 schedule
- USTA receives award