PTR Welcomes New Staffer
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) is pleased to announce that Yza Shady has joined the staff in Membership Services.
Shady, an avid tennis player and enthusiast, is responsible for assisting PTR members worldwide with all the benefits and services PTR offers. Her position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as knowledge of every aspect of the organization. Shady speaks English and Spanish, which is an asset for the international scope of PTR membership.
In 2007, Shady moved to Hilton Head Island from New York City, where she was an actress and a 15-year member of the professional Actors’ Equity union. Prior to joining PTR, Shady taught high school theatre and Spanish at Heritage Academy.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Prince extends Isner partnership
- ‘Serving’ up treats for Wimbledon
- USTA Foundation appoints new members
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel