PTR Announces New Director of Development
06 May 2008 - Hilton Head Island, SC - - Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) announced today that Steve Keller has joined the staff as Director of Development. He brings a wealth of knowledge to the position.
As Director of Development, Keller is responsible to develop and conduct PTR workshops and Professional Development Courses, as well as to oversee the popular PTR on Campus program. In addition, he is responsible for PTR certification and testing. A 21 year member of PTR, Keller is a perfect fit for the position. He has been a PTR Clinician and Tester for 18 years, and has conducted clinics and workshops across the United States.
Keller was most recently the Director of Tennis for Midtown Athletic Club (Tennis Corporation of America) in Rochester, New York. Prior to Midtown, he served as the Director of Tennis for the Van der Meer Tennis Center on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. In 1996, Keller earned the USTA/PTR Public Service Award, and in 2008, was named PTR Member of the Year for New York.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with more than 13,000 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta
- Expanded US Open Series coverage crosses platforms
- Stars headline WTT event
- MAC juniors dominate championships
- Ram wins 2015 HoF Championships