DecoTurf Chosen for NCAA Division I Tennis Championships
Andover, MA, May 2008 -– DecoTurf, the most recognized tennis court surfaces in the world, is pleased to announce that this year’s NCAA Division I Men’s Tennis Championships will be played on DecoTurf tennis surfaces.
This year marks the second time that the University of Tulsa has hosted NCAA championship tennis at the Michael D. Case Tennis Center in the last five years. The Center’s 12 outdoor and 6 indoor courts are all surfaced with DecoTurf and DecoColor tennis surfaces.
“DecoTurf is proud to be the tennis surface of choice for the Michael D. Case Tennis Center, and excited to be a part of the competitive energy and spirit that is the NCAA Men’s Division I Championship,” says John Graham, Managing Director of Decoturf
DecoTurf’s multi-layer cushion tennis surface has been selected for use at the world’s most prestigious events including the US Open since 1978, the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the 2004 Athens Olympic Games, Davis Cup and Fed Cup matches, and at many of the finest facilities around the world. DecoTurf tennis surfaces are Court Pace Rating classified by the International Tennis Federation (ITF). DecoTurf has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on DecoTurf visit www.decoturf.com or call 800-332-6178.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String