Record attendance at the Pacific Life Open again
For the second year in a row, the Pacific Life Open’s attendance topped 300,000, with the final total of 331,269. Attendance has grown by ten fold since the beginning of the event in 1976 when 30,000 people attended the tournament. The all-time day (21,512) and night (16,386) session attendance records were set on Saturday, March 15, making this event the most-attended tournament in the world outside of the four majors.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl
- adidas introduces the Barricade 2015