Record attendance at the Pacific Life Open again
For the second year in a row, the Pacific Life Open’s attendance topped 300,000, with the final total of 331,269. Attendance has grown by ten fold since the beginning of the event in 1976 when 30,000 people attended the tournament. The all-time day (21,512) and night (16,386) session attendance records were set on Saturday, March 15, making this event the most-attended tournament in the world outside of the four majors.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells