Record attendance at the Pacific Life Open again
For the second year in a row, the Pacific Life Open’s attendance topped 300,000, with the final total of 331,269. Attendance has grown by ten fold since the beginning of the event in 1976 when 30,000 people attended the tournament. The all-time day (21,512) and night (16,386) session attendance records were set on Saturday, March 15, making this event the most-attended tournament in the world outside of the four majors.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships