Nadal to Blog for Tennis.com During 2008 Sony Ericsson Open
NEW YORK, NY — If you always wondered what it’s like to be Rafael Nadal during a tournament, just surf on over to TENNIS.com beginning on Thursday, March 27, as the three-time French Open champion and #2 ranked player in the world posts daily blogs for TENNIS.com during the 2008 Sony Ericsson Open.
The blog will include insight about his matches as well as his off court experiences in Key Biscayne. In addition to posting the daily blog on the official website of TENNIS Magazine, Nadal will also share personal photos that he takes and poses for during the week.
‘We’re thrilled to have Rafael Nadal, one of the most exciting players in the game, blogging for TENNIS.com during the Sony Ericsson Open,” said TENNIS.com and TENNIS Magazine editor-in-chief James Martin. “Rafa will take our fans behind the scenes for exclusive content that they can’t get anywhere else.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rinaldi named U.S. Fed Cup Captain
- K•Swiss appoints Miringoff global DoT
- Grand Harbor to host charity tourney
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1