PTR NorCal Professional Development Day Set
Hilton Head Island, SC -- Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will hold its third annual NorCal Professional Development Day on May 25, 2008, at the Pacific Athletic Club in Redwood City, California. The event is open to all PTR and USPTA teaching professionals, high school and college coaches, students who will be teaching tennis this summer, as well as team captains and club players.
The day kicks off with a four hour morning presentation by Bill Tym entitled Developing the Perfect Practice. The afternoon sees Ken DeHart’s two hour course, Defeating the Monsters in Your Mind, followed by Don Henson conducting a two hour presentation on Grips, Stances and Laterality. Early registration by May 5th is $89; after May 5th $99.
For more information or to register, call PTR Headquarters (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST) at 800-421-6289, or visit www.ptrtennis.org
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 13,300 members in 122 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2
- Murray celebrates birthday with masters title
- Serena's major wins to be aired back-to-back