Unique, Babolat Settle Grip Dispute
Unique Sports Products says the Tourna-Grip Light Blue Color is now an indisputable USA trademark. Babolat and Unique Sports recently settled a five-year legal dispute, and Babolat, along with all other racquet manufacturers, acknowledge the Tourna Grip Light Blue Color trademark, says Gene Niksich, president of Unique Sports Products.
The unique Light Blue Color for Tourna Grip has been used and recognized by consumers and professionals since 1977, Niksich adds. For more information, visit uniquesports.us or call 800-554-3707.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships