Unique, Babolat Settle Grip Dispute
Unique Sports Products says the Tourna-Grip Light Blue Color is now an indisputable USA trademark. Babolat and Unique Sports recently settled a five-year legal dispute, and Babolat, along with all other racquet manufacturers, acknowledge the Tourna Grip Light Blue Color trademark, says Gene Niksich, president of Unique Sports Products.
The unique Light Blue Color for Tourna Grip has been used and recognized by consumers and professionals since 1977, Niksich adds. For more information, visit uniquesports.us or call 800-554-3707.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Groppel receives PTR/TIA award
- Adams named PTR Pro of the Year
- PTR honors Haynie
- USPTA renews partnership with TGA
- Edin named PTR Newcomer of the Year
- Leicht named PTR College Coach of the Year
- PowerShares Series 2017 schedule
- USTA receives award
- Future of Tennis Forum scheduled
- ‘Tennis Industry Innovation Challenge’ at TOM