New Armani Tennis Racquet From Babolat
Boulder, CO — Babolat, one of the leading manufacturers of tennis products, announces the launch of the new EA7 Emporio Armani tennis racquet, marking the first time that Babolat has entered the world of sport fashion.
Babolat developed the exclusive new EA7 tennis racquet for Emporio Armani 7, the sports technology brand of Giorgio Armani. Branded the Emporio Armani by Babolat, the EA7 racquet is the perfect marriage of key technologies from Babolat, French specialist in tennis technologies and exceptional design from Emporio Armani, world famous Italian fashion designer. These industry leaders have combined their know-how into this prestigious tennis racquet resulting in the perfect balance of fashion and performance. This is the first time Babolat has entered this luxury market.
High tech materials and key technologies make the EA7 model a high performance racquet. With an aerodynamic structure, the EA7 racquet provides power with each stroke and a better penetration through the air. A lightweight racquet, the EA7 is maneuverable and appropriate for competitive players as well as club players.
“Dressed” by Emporio Armani in a white, silver and black color combination, this racquet will entice anyone with its design.
The EA7 Emporio Armani tennis racquet by Babolat is
now available exclusively at Emporio Armani shops.
EA7 Racquet Specifications
Brand: Emporio Armani Model EA7
Distribution: Exclusively at Emporio Armani shops
Weight: 9.7 oz (unstrung)
Headsize: 100 sq in
Composition: High Modulus Graphite
Suggested price: N/A
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year