Head Sonic Pro 17 Gauge Ranks #1 for Durability Head FXP Power Ranks #5 Overall Synthetic
Phoenix, AZ –- The 2008 USRSA String Members’ Choice Awards Survey has HEAD Sonic Pro as the #1 Rated 17-Gauge String for Durability, and FXP Power as the #5 Overall Rated Synthetic String. “We are pleased to see that experts in the field have noticed the benefits of HEAD string,” said Ben Simons, Accessory Business Manager for HEAD Penn. “Players appreciate Sonic Pro because this 17 gauge Polyester string gives them the durability they need without sacrificing performance. We are also very proud of the performance of the entire FXP family of strings which also includes FXP and FXP Blend. To have FXP Power rank as the 5th best synthetic in the survey says a lot about the string. The combination of playability, durability and comfort has made this a great go to string for all players.”
Made of uniquely processed co-polymer polyester and an extra combination of resins and fibers, Sonic Pro offers players optimum durability, maximum control, and superior touch. It is offered in a 17 gauge.
HEAD FXP Power contains a high-tech Micro-fiber core and “Tri Cluster” FiberGEL filaments that provide ultimate elasticity unleashing unprecedented power. It is offered in both 16 and 17 gauges.
For more information, contact 800-289-7366 or visit www.head.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta