Dunlop Names Hines as Eastern Regional Manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop announced today that Hunter Hines has become the Eastern Regional Manager for its Racquet Sports Division. With his appointment, Dunlop has now revamped its service and coverage to the Pro and Specialty channels on both coasts; Dunlop just recently named his counterpart for the Western Region, Steve Schultz.
Kai Nitsche, Dunlop’s General Manager of Racquet Sports, said, “These two latest additions to our sales management team come at the perfect time for us. We will be growing our pro and specialty business by way of their experience and new product launches. I am very excited to have Hunter back with Dunlop. He did a tremendous job for us just a few years back, and he will improve on that performance in his new role.”
Hines has been in the tennis industry for the better part of a decade, starting off in the promotions department at the USTA Southern Section in Atlanta. He remained in the capital of Georgia for his first two sales positions, with Dunlop as a Territory Manager and with HEAD Penn as a District Sales Manager. Last year he won the Racquet Sports Industry Magazine Sales Rep of the Year award. In his new position, Hines will be based in Greenville, SC.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Wright earns PTR Master - Performance
- 2015 USPTA pro of the year: Capestany
- The 'healing power' of Ashaway MonoGut
- Give your game some POP
- Bridging the gap between amateurs and pros
- Longoria & Carson win big in Vegas
- Haggerty elected ITF President
- USPTA to move headquarters to Lake Nona
- Blake added to WTT lineup
- TuringSense to sponsor USPTA Conference