HEAD Footwear Delivers First Product to the Market
HEAD has delivered their performance line of shoes to tennis retailers and the program has gotten a great response based on the shoes and the retail friendly programs.
“The launch has exceeded all of our expectations,” said Greg Mason, Sr Business Manager for HEAD Penn. “We planned on starting small and in the first 2 months of pre-booking, we’ve already booked more than we originally planned for the entire year. The retailer response has been very positive about the product and just as excited about the approach that fits their business needs.
The HEAD footwear program supports retailers in unique ways. The program offers the following key elements to retailers:
- 24-hour turn around time on all fill in orders
- The shoes are only available at pro specialty retailers and authorized specialty retail sites
- 2nd day air shipping on fill in orders
- Guaranteed to be in-stock—Free shipping on any back ordered product
- Guaranteed to be in-line for 1 full year
- Strong Point of Sale Support
- A seeding program second to none which will drive sales through key influencers
The new performance tennis shoes also include top of the line features like a Comfort Grid cushioning technology, a “Climate Control” cooling system, and a radial and hybrasion outsole with a 6-month durability guarantee.
The line is very focused with only three models - Prestige ($109.99 retail), Extreme ($99.99 retail) and the Tour ($79.99). All models are available to retailers at once.
For more information, contact 800-289-7366 or visit head.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. Fed Cup fights for tournament spot
- USTA/PNW launches new summer programs
- Teachers Conference returns to US Open
- Tennis Channel partners with DISH
- Renowned coaches honored
- Key insights at T.O.M. conference
- Ware joins Tennis Channel
- Medical community supports the PHIT
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion