Tennisworks Helps Clubs and Retailers Increase Revenue
Baltimore, Md.—- Sports InterActive has launched TennisWorks, a line of business solutions that helps tennis clubs, pro shops and specialty dealers increase their revenue and enhance customer service. Solutions range from court reservation software and online program enrollment to browsable online product catalogs and string business management. The affordable web-based software can be purchased a la carte or bundled in a package for the ultimate savings.
“Club managers, store owners, and tennis professionals are looking for easy and affordable ways to promote all their products and services. TennisWorks delivers,” says Herb Sweren, owner and president of Sports InterActive LLC. “These applications are affordable, easy to use, and help managers accomplish more.”
The TennisWorks line includes:
- All-in-one packages:
- For playing facilities: ClubWorks Suite: For only $89 a month plus set-up fee, tennis directors can manage their playing facility and increase participation. The package also includes StringWorks, ContactWorks, PromoWorks, DesignWorks, and a variety ways to promote your pro shop.
- For authorized dealers: RetailWorks Suite: For only $79 a month plus set-up, fee, tennis shop managers can boost sales in their store and/or online. Powerful browsing tools allow website visitors to compile a “Shopping List” for in-store purchase or shop online—whichever the dealer prefers. The package also includes StringWorks, ContactWorks, PromoWorks, and DesignWorks.
- A la carte solutions: StringWorks, Nike Online Catalog, Online Store, Online Catalog, ContactWorks, PromoWorks, DesignWorks,
- and more!
The web-based software solutions from Sports Interactive never have been so complete or affordable. Several of the products previously were marketed under the name Tennis Commerce Suite™, which TennisWorks has replaced with a fuller product line and more flexible financing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT www.SPORTS-INTERACTIVE.net
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again
- Djokovic wins 3 Masters 1000 titles in a row
- ITF designates PTR Wheelchair Championships
- Roddick breaks Sampras record in Dallas
- Roddick ties Sampras record in Little Rock
- Roddick wins title in Austin
- Thelma Coyne Long has passed away