Split Step Apparel is New on the Fashion Horizon.
December 21, 2007 -- Billed as ‘Tennis Clothes for every BODY’, Split Step Apparel is new on the fashion horizon. Founded by Iris Newsome, Split Step was designed around Newsome’s vision having clothes for women who struggled with size and comfort while seeking high fashion. She started “making high quality, fun, sophisticated clothing in high performance, breathable Dry Flex™ fabric in great colors and prints that hang beautifully.” It is meant to appeal to a wide age range and has addressed the needs of an older demographic with accommodating fits “which are grouped according to “Fresh and Flirty”, “Classics”, and “Sassy Seniors,” says Newsome. “The skirts get ½ inch longer with each size and arrange from XS to XL.” There are a number of go-with skirts (with pockets) and tops to choose from. The collection can be seen at www.splitstepapparel.com. Contact Iris Newsome at 720-200-0930 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USF to host College Tennis Exposure Camp
- New date for Match for Africa 3
- Haas joins PlaySight team
- Ashaway Power Filament micro squash string
- USPTA to offer insurance options
- Fromuth seeks stringers for USTA National Campus
- PlaySight introduces challenge system
- Olympic tennis stadium to be demolished
- Sharapova returns to action October 10
- Ashaway continues as USA R'ball Official String