Split Step Apparel is New on the Fashion Horizon.
December 21, 2007 -- Billed as ‘Tennis Clothes for every BODY’, Split Step Apparel is new on the fashion horizon. Founded by Iris Newsome, Split Step was designed around Newsome’s vision having clothes for women who struggled with size and comfort while seeking high fashion. She started “making high quality, fun, sophisticated clothing in high performance, breathable Dry Flex™ fabric in great colors and prints that hang beautifully.” It is meant to appeal to a wide age range and has addressed the needs of an older demographic with accommodating fits “which are grouped according to “Fresh and Flirty”, “Classics”, and “Sassy Seniors,” says Newsome. “The skirts get ½ inch longer with each size and arrange from XS to XL.” There are a number of go-with skirts (with pockets) and tops to choose from. The collection can be seen at www.splitstepapparel.com. Contact Iris Newsome at 720-200-0930 or email@example.com for more information.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta
- Expanded US Open Series coverage crosses platforms
- Stars headline WTT event
- MAC juniors dominate championships
- Ram wins 2015 HoF Championships
- Official ring for BJK
- ITHF inducts Mauresmo, Hall, Jeffett
- Borg honored during Wimbledon