Fonte and Prince Team with AAYTE
Doug Fonte (left), President of Prince Americas, a recognized leader in game-improvement technologies and engineering-based, high-performance sports equipment, explains special qualities of Prince’s latest tennis racquet to participants in Arthur Ashe Youth Tennis and Education in Philadelphia at the opening of the AAYTE Prince Pro Shop. AAYTE teenagers operate the new retail venture, with net profits going back to AAYTE for scholarships and programs. In addition to racquets, Prince accessories and tennis apparel are on sale. “Thanks to Doug Fonte and Prince, our youngsters are adding entrepreneurship to our other programs of tennis instruction, academics and life skills,” said Tina Tharp, AAYTE Executive Director.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Anne Krupp Memorial Scholarship
- Kudla takes 'Young Guns Contest'
- ATP renews agreement with Tennis Channel
- Edberg honored with Hall of Fame Ring
- TGA launches Minneapolis franchise
- Wilson launches Ultra racquet
- Pala receives Fed Cup Award
- Murray launches new Radicals
- Czechs to take on Russia in Fed Cup
- Live season-ending championships