Fonte and Prince Team with AAYTE
Doug Fonte (left), President of Prince Americas, a recognized leader in game-improvement technologies and engineering-based, high-performance sports equipment, explains special qualities of Prince’s latest tennis racquet to participants in Arthur Ashe Youth Tennis and Education in Philadelphia at the opening of the AAYTE Prince Pro Shop. AAYTE teenagers operate the new retail venture, with net profits going back to AAYTE for scholarships and programs. In addition to racquets, Prince accessories and tennis apparel are on sale. “Thanks to Doug Fonte and Prince, our youngsters are adding entrepreneurship to our other programs of tennis instruction, academics and life skills,” said Tina Tharp, AAYTE Executive Director.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells
- UBS honors King