Fonte and Prince Team with AAYTE
Doug Fonte (left), President of Prince Americas, a recognized leader in game-improvement technologies and engineering-based, high-performance sports equipment, explains special qualities of Prince’s latest tennis racquet to participants in Arthur Ashe Youth Tennis and Education in Philadelphia at the opening of the AAYTE Prince Pro Shop. AAYTE teenagers operate the new retail venture, with net profits going back to AAYTE for scholarships and programs. In addition to racquets, Prince accessories and tennis apparel are on sale. “Thanks to Doug Fonte and Prince, our youngsters are adding entrepreneurship to our other programs of tennis instruction, academics and life skills,” said Tina Tharp, AAYTE Executive Director.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Aviators announce new ownership
- ASICS launches BZ100 racquet
- Djokovic: 'Player of the Year'
- ASBA honors distinguished facilities
- Former pros set to compete
- Carson and Longoria sweep pro stops
- Fish receives ITA award
- Longoria sweeps gold
- Hourglass Performance Institute joins PTR
- Kid named sales manager for Volkl