Fonte and Prince Team with AAYTE
Doug Fonte (left), President of Prince Americas, a recognized leader in game-improvement technologies and engineering-based, high-performance sports equipment, explains special qualities of Prince’s latest tennis racquet to participants in Arthur Ashe Youth Tennis and Education in Philadelphia at the opening of the AAYTE Prince Pro Shop. AAYTE teenagers operate the new retail venture, with net profits going back to AAYTE for scholarships and programs. In addition to racquets, Prince accessories and tennis apparel are on sale. “Thanks to Doug Fonte and Prince, our youngsters are adding entrepreneurship to our other programs of tennis instruction, academics and life skills,” said Tina Tharp, AAYTE Executive Director.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta