Dunlop Tabs Schultz as Western Regional Manager
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop announced today that Steve Schultz has become the Western Regional Manager for its Racquet Sports Division. The appointment is part of an overall plan to increase the company’s coverage and service to the Pro and Specialty sales channel nationwide. Just recently Dunlop also named a new Southern California Territory Manager, Chris Merrill, and named Mike Wilson as Territory Manager in New England.
Kai Nitsche, Dunlop’s General Manager of Racquet Sports, said, “We have shown great growth in our pro and specialty business over the past year and further expanding our sales force to better serve our customers is a key initiative moving forward. I am very excited to have Steve on board, his experience and incredible work ethic will help us achieve our goals as a business. With the addition of Chris and Mike, the Dunlop team has added a combined 75 years of racquet industry experience which will undoubtedly increase our levels of customer satisfaction.”
Schultz has been in the racquet business for almost 25 years. He has spent significant time in Southern California as a Territory Sales Manager, and Regional Sales Manager in the industry. Throughout his professional career he has continued to play tennis, achieving a U.S.T.A. National 40’s Doubles #1 Ranking in 2005.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Agassi to replay 1996 Olympic gold match
- FILA and ITHF launch new program
- Tennis is first to endorse ‘CEO Pledge’
- Castagnet switches to Ashaway
- Rome TC selects management team
- HEAD introduces the Speed Limited Edition
- Philippoussis goes 2-For-2 in PowerShares
- Philippoussis kicks off 2016 with a bang
- Eight named to National Junior Team
- USTA to launch nationwide kids’ audition