The Koz Wants You To Win a Babolat Racquet
Tennis Channel’s “Inside Tennis With The Koz” host Dave “KOZ” Kozlowski will be offering his TV viewers and website visitors a chance to win new Babolat oversized racquets.
Babolat, the presenting sponsor of “Inside Tennis With The Koz”- the awarding winning 30-minute magazine style show, is collaborating with The Koz to launch a new Babolat Tennis Trivia contest.
“Babolat has developed into a world racquet leader in less than a decade. Babolat’s Roddick, Moya, and Nadal have become household names. We, at Inside Tennis With The Koz, are very excited to be teaming up with Babolat, the racquet, string, and shoe choice of today’s champion, to offer our show viewers and website visitors a chance to win a terrific new Babolat racquet” said The Koz, USTA Tennis Broadcaster of the Year and former USPTA Pro of the Year.
Visit www.insidetenniswiththekoz.com, correctly answer the Babolat Tennis Trivia contest and become eligible to win a Babolat racquet during each monthly drawing.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Easter Bowl coming to Indian Wells
- USTA and Head Penn renew partnership
- Snodgrass partners with TIA
- First for real-time biometric data
- Tickets available for Fed Cup semifinal
- TennisClub.com partners with TIA
- Berger to step down at USTA
- Tennis Channel adds 7.8M Nielsen homes
- Oracle unveils awards for young pros
- Spotlight shines on tennis visionaries