The Koz Wants You To Win a Babolat Racquet
Tennis Channel’s “Inside Tennis With The Koz” host Dave “KOZ” Kozlowski will be offering his TV viewers and website visitors a chance to win new Babolat oversized racquets.
Babolat, the presenting sponsor of “Inside Tennis With The Koz”- the awarding winning 30-minute magazine style show, is collaborating with The Koz to launch a new Babolat Tennis Trivia contest.
“Babolat has developed into a world racquet leader in less than a decade. Babolat’s Roddick, Moya, and Nadal have become household names. We, at Inside Tennis With The Koz, are very excited to be teaming up with Babolat, the racquet, string, and shoe choice of today’s champion, to offer our show viewers and website visitors a chance to win a terrific new Babolat racquet” said The Koz, USTA Tennis Broadcaster of the Year and former USPTA Pro of the Year.
Visit www.insidetenniswiththekoz.com, correctly answer the Babolat Tennis Trivia contest and become eligible to win a Babolat racquet during each monthly drawing.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta