USPTA Member Ken DeHart Receives Top Education Credit Earner Honors
During its annual awards breakfast at the USPTA World Conference on Tennis in September, the United States Professional Tennis Association recognized those members who make education a priority. The Association honored Ken DeHart as the top credit earner in USPTA’s career development program.
DeHart earned the most continuing education credits in USPTA’s Career Development Program in 2006. He frequents USPTA education events as a course attendee and lecturer. Last year, he earned an impressive 53 education credits.
DeHart, who has been a USPTA member for 32 years and is a Master Professional, is the director of tennis at the San Jose Swim and Racquet Club in San Jose, Calif. He is a USPTA Specialist in Competitive Player Development, a USA Recreational Coach trainer, Tennis Welcome Center site coordinator, and a Cardio Tennis trainer. He is a published author and has been a featured speaker in the United States and abroad.
Education has always been one of the most important benefits of USPTA membership. Today, USPTA offers more opportunities than ever before to gain more knowledge about tennis and specialized areas within the sport. Below are some of the top education participants for 2006 who have clearly taken advantage of this benefit.
Top education participants for 2006 include:
Education merit awards for 10 years of continuing-education participation went to the following USPTA members:
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- New director, name, and logo for Memphis Open
- Bollettieri visits Manchester Memorial
- Hat-trick for Berdych, Cilic, and Murray
- ASBA announces 2014 Technical Meeting
- Ashaway sponsors Swain
- Tavistock Development welcomes new executives
- Game arranging without the hassle or cost
- Parents invited to session with Bollettieri
- Tennis Channel's coverage of the WTA Championships
- USPTA renews partnership with Rezilient