PrinceTennis.com receives multiple awards
Bordentown, NJ — Earlier this year, Prince, an iconic and industry-leading performance tennis brand, in partnership with Dallas-based EmediaEFX, completely redesigned princetennis.com, to deliver a robust brand site with ultimate functionality and unmatched user content. With the addition of interactive features and extensive product, player and program information, the site has seen increased web traffic, generated praise from web-savvy programmers and tennis-savvy consumers and recently took home two prestigious awards for overall development and creativity.
The new, fully-loaded website was awarded a Gold W3 award in the sports category as well as a Sports Standard of Excellence WebAward. The W3 Awards honor creative excellence online and recognizes the creative and marketing professionals behind these award-winning websites, while the WebAwards define themselves as the premier annual website award competition naming the best Web sites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development.
Prince’s global site is tailor-made to meet the needs of players of all levels, coaches, industry insiders and fans. In addition to a sleek, industrial look, the new princetennis.com is designed almost entirely in Flash providing users with unparalleled ease of navigation, extraordinary images and pages upon pages of relevant tennis content. Whether it is researching the specs on the latest O3 tennis racquet, reading a blog entry from American up-and-comer Sam Querrey, applying for a Prince sponsorship, or downloading a player’s iTunes playlist, the new princetennis.com lets true tennis fans take a deep dive into the brand, explore the latest product offerings, and stay up-to-date on industry and player news and trends.
“At Prince, we are completely into tennis. It is not part of a larger business for us, it is our only business and our website reflects that,” said Linda Glassel. “We are constantly engaged in conversations with players, coaches and dealers and created this site to meet their specific needs. As a tennis leader we are determined to deliver the best products available and our website, which is the online face of this resurging brand, is no exception.”
The new site, customized for multiple regions and countries, offers a host of features unique to Prince. While additional applications and offerings will be available in coming months, here are a few unique features found on the Prince Tennis site currently:
- ATP & WTA Player Profile and Equipment Pages -Find complete information and hi-resolution images of your favorite touring pros
- Racquet Selector — Find the perfect frame for your game based on personal preferences and playing style
- PPI Program Info/Application - Engage in an interactive world map to locate the more than 40 top PPI (Prince Plugged In) junior academies taking part in Prince’s ground-breaking program and apply for inclusion.
- Downloads — Find videos, wallpaper and even play online tennis!
- Featured Academies and Junior Players — Read profiles on the best junior programs and brightest young players throughout the world
- Tennis Tips — Receive strategies and lessons from the best teaching pros in the industry
- Get Plugged In — Register to stay on top of the latest industry and player news and see new products before they hit the shelves!
“The site is built to bring Prince to life online and encourage tennis fans to come back often to check out updated information, news and interactive features,” said Keely Franks, Owner of EmediaEFX “It is truly content driven and serves as a tool for various audiences ranging from general fan to hard-core tennis insider, top player and coaches. In our opinion, like Prince’s on-court equipment, this site sets the bar in terms of a performance product and we are honored to receive the recognition.”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TIA forum set for Aug. 29
- USTA names paralympic wheelchair team
- Adcock and Langridge selected for Rio
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep